How to add product collections?
In your Ubicross online store, you can group your products by creating collections. The collections will make it easier for customers to find the product they need.
Here are some examples of collections you can create in your online store:
- Clothes for men, women and children
- Certain items such as lamps, pillows or rugs
- Discounted products
- Collections of goods by their size or color
- Seasonal products such as holiday cards or jewelry
To create a new collection
1. Select the "Products" section from the main menu
2. Then select the "Collections" subsection
3. Click the "+" button in the upper right corner of the opened page to create a new collection.
4. Fill in the fields: add the name of the collection to you want to create, add the description and the picture. Add the parent if it’s necessary. Click the "Save" button to confirm changes.
To add a product or another collection to your collection, click the "+" button.
In the opened window you will see the following sections: Create collection, Create croduct, Existing product, Existing collection.
To add a new product click “Create Product” button. To add a collection click “Create collection” button.
To group products or collections click “Existing Collection” or “Existing Product” button.
To edit the collection:
1. Click green “Active” button at the right of the collection.
2. You can edit or delete the collection, or make it special.