Analytics codes enables you to track the visitors to your online store, and generates reports that will help you with ecommerce marketing. You can use any type analystics services code (Google Analystics, Yandex Metrics etc).
Google Analytics enables you to track the visitors to your online store, and generates reports that will help you with ecommerce marketing.
Before you can enable ''Google Analytics'', you’ll need a ''Google account''. If you already have a Gmail account, you՚ll be able to use that. If not, create your Google account here.
Enable Universal Analytics
To enable Universal Google Analytics:
1. Begin by going to the Google Analytics homepage and click the ''Sign in'' link in the top right corner
2. From the given list click ''Google Analytics'' and ''Sign in'' with your ''Google Account''.
If you already have a Gmail account, you՚ll be able to use that. If not, create your Google account here.
3. On ''Google Analytics'' page click ''Check in'' in the right corner
4. Click ''Website'', not ''Mobile app'', and fill in the form.
5. Enter your primary domain for the ''Web Site URL''.
The checkboxes at the bottom are not relevant.
6. Click ''Get Tracking ID'' at the bottom of the page to complete signup:
7. On the next page, you՚ll see a lot of information and options. The only thing you need is the code snippet that Google provides.
It looks like this:
8. (Optional) You can find the code snippet at any time from your Google Analytics Admin.
Choose Settings, then ''Tracking Info'', and scroll down to find the tracking code.
9. Copy the code snippet to your clipboard by highlighting it and pressing Cmd-C (Ctrl-C on PC).
10. Open your Ubicross store Admin in a new browser window.
11. From your Ubicross admin, click ''Website Settings''
12. Click ''Analytics''
13. Paste your Tracking code into the ''Analytics Code'' field
14. Click ''Save'' to save changes.