Ubicross is seeking a Frontend developer, who will be responsible for the development and maintenance of mobile friendly landing pages, user interfaces(dashboards) etc.
This is a full time position with competitive salary and growth opportunities, with the expectation to learn a wide range of business activities.
- Develop responsive, and pixel perfect cross-browser web pages
- Work with CSS animations
- Optimize code for Search engines(Yandex, Google)
- Optimize website performance
- Work with the Designers and Troubleshoot frontend issues
- Collaborate with other developers
- At least 2 years of experience in frontend development
- Knowledge of HTML5 is must
- Knowledge of CSS3/LESS or SAAS is must
- Knowledge of jQuery is must
- Knowledge of Bootstrap (3.7 or higher) is must
- Having live portfolio is a must
- Proficiency employing version control – Git
- Comfortable with multitasking
- Ability to work well under pressure in a task/module oriented team environment
- Knowledge of English is an advantage
- Knowledge of design tools (Photoshop, Sketchapp, Invision)is a plus
- Experience with Agile development/Scrum is a plus
You can apply to this job by filling form bellow or sending your resume(with portfolio) to the following [email protected] email mentioning" Frontend Developer" in the subject line.