How to make a content plan
If you want to succeed in online marketing, you should provide a high quality content to your followers and “followers to be”. High quality content is not just posting pictures and videos. For making high quality content, first you should create a content plan. So how to make a content plan? Read below!
1. Define the concept of your account.
What kind of account is your account:
- expert (targetologist, lawyer),
- selling (shops, handmade goods),
- personal (blogger, weiner).
2. Make a structure for your posts.
What are you going to write about on exact days of the week. This will make it easier to find topics and you won't be thinking constantly about what to write today. ⠀
3. Create a unique rubric to differentiate yourself from others.
This could be a weekly game, promotion, or competition. Engage your subscribers, ask what they would like to read about. ⠀⠀
4. Even if you are an expert or a store, write personal posts.
Share your thoughts on an exciting topic, recommend your favorite TV shows and books, tell about your goals and experiences. You can even tell the news related to your spear, tell stories about how the brand was created, who is the owner, etc. ⠀
5. Write a content plan for several posts in advance.
First, write by type of content (selling, entertainment, informational), then write the topics that fit them, then write a post on each topic. ⠀
The structure is the most important thing. It will help you a lot and will make your work much easier. After having this structure follow it every week and just change only the content of the post.